Welcome!

This independence is my license to do what I love to live for: to write and create uncompromisingly. It's a free rocking world after all and there's so much to discover and unravel in the independent scene where I struggle to live, thrive and survive each day. It's the very essence of living la vida boho-- embracing and celebrating freedom with nothing but this drive and creativity to make things happen. And from my undying romance with the written word to this growing affair with my beadworks, I'm falling hard again as an indiependesigner (I don't know if the term makes sense to anyone but it's just me and this awakened interest to pen down every moment of designing my so-called indie-boho explorations). In short, let me craft a story for you-- could be my own or my valuable indie finds deserving of the world's attention. Enjoy trotting the independent road! And for the record, all expressed here are in my own words-- my thoughts, my views, my say on what I think matters.

Monday, January 6, 2014

For a bohemian belief to still be relevant

How can you hold on to something you believe in if it takes away your very right to believe? As long as you never lose yourself, you never have to lose anything else that is still relevant to make this world believable. Like living a boho life at this age of pretense when everyone seems to work immensely for certainty, finality, perfection in their lives to satisfy a system. Well, life is full of mysteries, surprises, adventures, thrills and lessons to make one still hope for change. And for you to still be relevant no matter what your style of thinking is?

"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got." - Janis Joplin


To live,write and create uncompromisingly--- that's the only thing relevant for The Boho Tripper that I am. Check me out on http://thebohotripper.tumblr.com/ and let's rock it harder in 2014!   

No comments:

Post a Comment