Welcome!

This independence is my license to do what I love to live for: to write and create uncompromisingly. It's a free rocking world after all and there's so much to discover and unravel in the independent scene where I struggle to live, thrive and survive each day. It's the very essence of living la vida boho-- embracing and celebrating freedom with nothing but this drive and creativity to make things happen. And from my undying romance with the written word to this growing affair with my beadworks, I'm falling hard again as an indiependesigner (I don't know if the term makes sense to anyone but it's just me and this awakened interest to pen down every moment of designing my so-called indie-boho explorations). In short, let me craft a story for you-- could be my own or my valuable indie finds deserving of the world's attention. Enjoy trotting the independent road! And for the record, all expressed here are in my own words-- my thoughts, my views, my say on what I think matters.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Memoirs of Josephine

"Not tonight, not tonight, not tonight Josephine..." - Tori Amos







It was raining memories of her on Mother's Day...my Josephine, our Josephine. Lovely drops of rain reminiscent of her weeping in silence for the overflowing love that nurtured us, withstanding  all hardships and pains that brought us light and strength...

Thank you Josephine and to all the mothers in the world.       



No comments:

Post a Comment