Welcome!

This independence is my license to do what I love to live for: to write and create uncompromisingly. It's a free rocking world after all and there's so much to discover and unravel in the independent scene where I struggle to live, thrive and survive each day. It's the very essence of living la vida boho-- embracing and celebrating freedom with nothing but this drive and creativity to make things happen. And from my undying romance with the written word to this growing affair with my beadworks, I'm falling hard again as an indiependesigner (I don't know if the term makes sense to anyone but it's just me and this awakened interest to pen down every moment of designing my so-called indie-boho explorations). In short, let me craft a story for you-- could be my own or my valuable indie finds deserving of the world's attention. Enjoy trotting the independent road! And for the record, all expressed here are in my own words-- my thoughts, my views, my say on what I think matters.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The thought of almost making it

It's not about having something to do.... it's doing something that fulfills you. VINTAGE TYPEWRITER MADE MORE FUNCTIONAL
It's not about breaking free from the monotony of watching your dreams pass you by... it's believing that your dreams deserve a chance. DREAMING UNDER RED TREES

It's not about defying conformity...it's about the art of self-discovery. LEG-GO STILETTOS 




It's not about trying to be cool or anything... it's about rocking your way around to make a difference. JANIS JOPLIN



Just the thought of almost making it.....

PHOTO CREDITS: CASSASUGAR VINTAGE TYPWRITER DECORATING IDEAS50 MOST BEAUTIFUL TREE PHOTOS, ECOUTERRE LEG-GO STILETTOS, INDIEPENDESIGN STYLE GUIDE TIMELESS HIPPIE.

All in my own words-- my thoughts, my views, my say on what for me matters! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment