Welcome!

This independence is my license to do what I love to live for: to write and create uncompromisingly. It's a free rocking world after all and there's so much to discover and unravel in the independent scene where I struggle to live, thrive and survive each day. It's the very essence of living la vida boho-- embracing and celebrating freedom with nothing but this drive and creativity to make things happen. And from my undying romance with the written word to this growing affair with my beadworks, I'm falling hard again as an indiependesigner (I don't know if the term makes sense to anyone but it's just me and this awakened interest to pen down every moment of designing my so-called indie-boho explorations). In short, let me craft a story for you-- could be my own or my valuable indie finds deserving of the world's attention. Enjoy trotting the independent road! And for the record, all expressed here are in my own words-- my thoughts, my views, my say on what I think matters.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Trees from Travels

"A wind has blown the rain away and blown the sky away and all the leaves away, and the trees stand. I think, I too, have known autumn too long." - e.e. cummings

Trees & Teardrops. BACOLOD
Tree Dance Under the Sun.  CEBU CITY

Road Treep. NUEVA ECIJA

A Tree in Blues. SURIGAO DEL SUR

Tree Top on Flower Bed.  BABAG, CEBU

Leafless But Lifeless Not. GENERAL SANTOS
A Walk in the Tree Park. GENERAL SANTOS

         Trust in Trees (they know what's best for humanity).                    CARCAR, CEBU



The trees we protect will protect us in turn. Let them live to embrace and guide our children in their wanderings...


 
Design by Rock for Humanity (RHum) advocate AZA CAMPS


Let's show our support to Baguio City and our respect for humanity by signing this PETITION to save hundreds of its precious trees from the greed of "predatory human hands."     

All in my own words-- my thoughts, my views, my say on what matters!


No comments:

Post a Comment