Welcome!

This independence is my license to do what I love to live for: to write and create uncompromisingly. It's a free rocking world after all and there's so much to discover and unravel in the independent scene where I struggle to live, thrive and survive each day. It's the very essence of living la vida boho-- embracing and celebrating freedom with nothing but this drive and creativity to make things happen. And from my undying romance with the written word to this growing affair with my beadworks, I'm falling hard again as an indiependesigner (I don't know if the term makes sense to anyone but it's just me and this awakened interest to pen down every moment of designing my so-called indie-boho explorations). In short, let me craft a story for you-- could be my own or my valuable indie finds deserving of the world's attention. Enjoy trotting the independent road! And for the record, all expressed here are in my own words-- my thoughts, my views, my say on what I think matters.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Soul Print

A bottleful of ideas, a wine glass of hanging memories...
WORDS are my beads which I string together to tell a story. I miss writing the real stuff when my hours have been filled working mostly on beading projects as of late.  Then I thought of starting this blog to rekindle an old flame,  to relive the thrill of writing for print and coming up with stories churned out of  "soulful analysis" which has been my process of letting the soul of the subject speak to produce a compelling piece.

I guess it goes for any work of art crafted out of sheer love, commitment and loyalty to your passion. Everything you create is a piece of your soul. For now I'm keeping the rest of my thoughts in a bottle, with more bead concepts in mind and with Janis Joplin giving me a dose of kozmic blues...    

My personally designed bookmark trinket with bag charm and braided bracelet.  And there goes Janis wailing and smiling at the background ('The Essential Janis Joplin' album).



  
I keep pushing so hard a dream.
I keep trying to make it right.
There's a fire inside of everyone of us...



3 comments: